Sport Clips Haircuts is headquartered in Georgetown, Texas. It was established in 1993 and began franchising in 1995. The sports-themed hair-cutting franchise, which specializes in haircuts for men and boys, is ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the “Fastest-Growing Franchises” and in the top 10 in its “Franchise 500.” There are more than 1,600 Sport Clips stores open in the U.S. and Canada. Sport Clips is the “Official Haircutter” of the Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW), offers veterans preferential pricing on haircuts and franchises, and was named a “2016 Best for Vets: Franchises” by Military Times. Sport Clips provides “haircuts with heart” through its annual Help A Hero fundraiser that has given $5 million to the VFW; national partnership with St. Baldrick’s Foundation, the largest private funder of childhood cancer research grants; and other national and local philanthropic outreach. Sport Clips is a proud sponsor of Joe Gibbs Racing’s NASCAR driver Denny Hamlin and Furniture Row Racing’s Erik Jones, and partners with numerous NCAA and professional sports teams.
This new locally-owned business is the latest of the franchise’s more than 1,600 locations across the U.S. and Canada, and the 13th for the Orlando area. “With the support of Sport Clips’ real estate team and technology, we identified this location and believe it will be a perfect fit,” said Debra Sawyer, owner of the new Sport Clips. “Sport Clips has been such a popular hair care option for men and boys in the area, and we’re excited to grow our presence.”
The new Sport Clips will offer:
- Haircut services, including the “MVP Experience” that features a precision haircut, massaging shampoo, hot steamed towel treatment, and neck and shoulder massage
- Stylists who specialize in hair care for men and boys and stay up-to-date on trends
- Large, flat-screen televisions playing sports programming at each haircut station and in the lobby, along with reading materials
- Affordable luxuries like special lighting and massaging chairs in the shampoo area
- Haircut services without an appointment – walk-ins are welcome